as at 08.03.2019
The Seller shall make every effort to ensure respect of your privacy and protection of personal information provided while using the Store and making purchases within the Store and it shall take all necessary actions for this purpose. With view to the safety of personal data, the Seller implemented relevant technical and organizational procedures aimed at securing information acquired online through the Store and preventing acquisition and modification of information sent online.
Please read this policy carefully.
1. General provisions
1. The Seller abides by the relevant legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data, i.e .:
a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation):
b. Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018
c. Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services;
in which you will find a detailed scope of your rights and the processing of your data.
2. Collection and use of a set of personal data
1. Personal data is data used to identify or contact a person.
2. Providing personal data required by the Seller is not mandatory. However, the possibility of using certain services offered by the Store may be blocked due to your failure to provide the required data.
3. By registering at the Store, you submit a statement of consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller, in accordance with the clause available at the Store. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data, the registration procedure at the Store will not be completed and the data provided by you will be deleted immediately and will not be processed in any way.
4. Links to other pages may appear periodically at the Store. Such pages operate independently of the Store and are not supervised by our page in any way. These pages may have their own privacy policies and we encourage you to read them. Our page is not responsible for the rules of dealing with data on these pages.
3. Personal data collected by the Seller
1. The Seller processes your personal data (i.e. information used to identify or contact you), which you share as a result of using the services offered by the Seller or you have provided yourself.
2. The Seller processes, in particular, the following personal data: full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, town, information about your activity on the Store’s page, information about your habits related to the use of other websites (related to the advertising activities of the Seller), IP address, web browser and the type of device you use.
3. The Seller hereby informs that you have the right to access the content of your personal data, obtain a copy of the data and the right to correct it / change it. In order to exercise this right, please use the option provided within your account or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Use of personal data
1. The collected personal data allows the Seller to inform you about the latest offers, services and upcoming events. If you do not want to receive information from the Seller by e-mail, you can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.
2. Personal data gathered during the registration process are used to enable you to log in to the Store or its subpages in order to use the functionalities, access to which is preceded by the registration process.
3. The personal data provided by you in the contact form is used to answer your inquiries.
4. If you place an order for a service provided electronically, the subject of which is free delivery of newsletters or agree to receive them otherwise, the obtained e-mail address is added to the mailing list and used to send you the newsletter.
5. The information collected automatically is used to manage the Store, identify possible security threats, analyze traffic within the Store and for statistical purposes, including with the use of the Google Analytics tool, e.g. about the region from which the connection was made, IP number, date and time of connection, the source and number of connections, the number of opened subpages of the Store, or to personalize the content of the Store’s subpages. This information is in no way linked to your personal data and is not used to identify you. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the settings of your web browser.
6. You have the right to supplement, update, rectify your personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend its processing or to remove it if such data is incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or has been collected in violation of the law or is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
7. You also have the right to object the processing of your personal data by writing to the following e-mail: email@example.com and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
8. In the event that non-personal data is associated with personal data, such associated data will be considered as personal data until it is separated.
5. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
The Seller does not share personal data with other entities for marketing purposes, unless you agree to it. Provision of any personal data is voluntary. The information gathered, which does not enable identification of a specific person referred to in Section 4, may be disclosed by the Seller publicly and to its partners.
6. Integrity and period of personal data storage
1. The Seller makes it easier to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
7. Privacy of minors
The Seller does not knowingly collect personal data provided by minors (children), gather such data without the consent of their parents or guardians and consciously advertise services to children.
8. Notifications of updates
10. Disclosure obligation
Below you will find all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data in connection with the sale of our goods and the acquisition of customers and contractors, including service providers or goods.
|Who is the controller of my data?||The Controller of your personal data is „GOKO” spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wola Okrzejska, 21-480 Wola Okrzejska 211, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin seated in Świdnik, 6th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register] number: 0000654935, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8252178670, REGON (National Business Register Number): 200258577|
|Who can I contact in questions related to the processing of my personal data?||Please be advised that we have not appointed a Data Protection Inspector, but in all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|What is the scope of your personal data processed by us?||In order to establish and effectively continue cooperation with respect to the goods we offer, but also when purchasing goods or services, we need to process your contact and identification details and data used for financial settlements, in particular: full name, company, correspondence data, telephone number or e-mail address, NIP no., data for issuing accounting documents and executing payments (in particular, bank account number).|
|Purpose of the processing||
|Establishing your identity prior to establishing cooperation, including determination of the place of performing services, which will allow for effective implementation of the obligations imposed on us as part of our cooperation.||Article 6(1)(c) RODO (GDPR)|
|We contact you at the phone number or e-mail address provided by you, for example, to confirm the order and delivery address, as well as to confirm the complaint and the fact of its removal.||Article 6(1)(b)(f) RODO (GDPR) as the so-called legitimate interest of the controller, i.e. the implementation of terms of cooperation|
|If you agree – we will process your data for marketing purposes, including through direct marketing.
We will make every effort to ensure that commercial and marketing information is not burdensome and does not violate your right to privacy; at the same time, you can at any time inform us that you do not want to receive such content from us – we will stop sending them according to your request.
|Article 6(1)(a) RODO – consent-based processing|
|As a data controller who is an entrepreneur, we have the right to pursue claims in respect of our business activity and thus process your data for this purpose.||Article 6(1)(b)(f) RODO (GDPR) as the so-called legitimate interest of the controller, i.e. pursuing our claims and protecting our rights.|
|As an entrepreneur, we also keep accounting books and we have tax obligations – we issue, for example, invoices for services we render, which may involve the need to process your personal data.||Article 6(1)(c) RODO in accordance with article 74(2) of the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994.|
|Who is the recipient of my personal data?||We ensure confidentiality of your data. Due to the need to ensure appropriate organization, e.g. in the field of IT infrastructure or current matters regarding our business, as an entrepreneur, as well as the exercise of your rights, personal data provided by you, as our customer, may be passed on to entities cooperating with us, in particular to IT companies – providing us with IT solutions and hosting, legal advisors or subcontractors, including courier companies.|
|Is my data transferred outside the European Union?||We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union.|
|How long is my data processed?||If you are our customer or counterparty, your data will be processed by us for the time of the service provision or until our cooperation has ceased. If the data was processed by us to pursue claims (for example in debt collection proceedings), we process the data for this purpose during the period of limitation of claims resulting from the provisions of the Civil Code. All data processed for accounting purposes and for tax purposes is processed for 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose. In marketing activities, satisfaction surveys (survey of the quality of our services) or when sending commercial information – data is processed until the consent is withdrawn or the objection is raised.
After the expiry of the above-mentioned periods your data is deleted or anonymized.
|Am I obliged to provide data?||The use of our services is fully voluntary; however, we use the transferred personal data to contact you in order to complete the order and service. In this case, failure to provide data may result in delay or even refusal of the processing of the order and service. Also, for accounting or tax reasons, we have a legal obligation to process your data, failure of providing it may result in, for example, inability to issue an invoice or a personal receipt for you.
If you give us your telephone number or e-mail address, it is done on a voluntary basis – failure to provide such details will not result in the refusal to process an order or service. Expressing consent to marketing activities, satisfaction survey (survey of the quality of our services) or receipt of commercial information (newsletter) is always voluntary.
|What are my rights?||As the controller of your data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also correct it, demand its removal or limitation of its processing or withdraw consent to its processing. You can also exercise the right to object the processing of your data and the right to transfer data to another data controller. If you want to exercise any of these rights – please contact us to the e-mail address provided above.
We also inform that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding compliance with personal data protection regulations.
|Definitions and abbreviations||RODO – the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.|