of https://go-ko.pl webpage
as at 08.03.2019
1. Cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags, web beacons, browser type and language, data from the Internet service provider, applications as well as referrer and exit pages, operational system, and time signature can be used at the Store, Internet services, interactive applications, e-mails and advertisements of the Seller. Data gathered using cookie files and other technologies are considered non-personal data.
2. The Seller uses two types of cookie files:
a. Session cookies: are stored on your device and stay there until the session of a given browser ends. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The session cookies mechanism does not enable downloading any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
b. Persistent cookies: are stored on your device and stay there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not enable downloading any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
3. The Store uses the following types of cookie files:
a. “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available at the Store, e.g. cookies used for services requiring authentication at the Store;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of data authentication;
c. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the manner of using the Store;
d. “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings you have chosen and personalizing the interface, e.g. regarding the selected language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e. “advertisement” cookies, enabling delivery of advertising content more tailored to your interests.
4. The purpose of using cookie files:
a. adjusting the content of the Store to your preferences;
b. optimizing the use of the Store, in particular, these files allow us to recognize your device and properly display the website, tailored to your individual needs;
c. creating statistics that help us understand how you use the webpages, which will allow us to improve the structure and content of the Store;
d. maintaining your session (after logging in), thanks to which you will not have to re-enter your login and password on every subpage of the Store.
5. The cookie files used by the Seller are safe for your device. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware onto your devices through cookies.